Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What's For Dinner?

I am really excited to share my next 2-week menu with you! I have been trying to do two weeks at a time because it usually saves me some money and an extra trip to the store.


A lot of the recipes I am making for this week and next were chosen based on the cooking method. I am the new owner of this beauty:




Le Creuset Braiser! So naturally, I chose some recipes that would require the use of this breath-taking wonder. With a lifetime guarantee, Braiser will go from stove top to oven with no sweat!

Enough drooling. Meals:

Photo from The Pioneer Woman















Penne with Chicken Thighs

Photo from Mels Kitchen Cafe















Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Baked Ham (probably will just use some brown sugar, maple syrup and pineapple - Ham drenched in pure goodness) *Drenched I tell you. Drenched. Name that movie :)*
Photo from The Pioneer Woman















Spaghetti

Photo from Mels Kitchen Cafe















Grilled Chicken
Fettuccine Alfredo
(Note to self: this meal will be all yellow. Mom always says to make meals colorful. Maybe i'll add peas)

This is how I make my grilled chicken in the winter:

I have a beautiful Cruisinart grill pan in that does wonders to a chicken breast. Make sure they are fairly thin, sprinkle some Pampered Chef seasonings on 'em (Southwest used here) and grill with some olive oil until done. They are very tender!

Sprinkled doughnut. Merry Christmas to Muffin :) Is there anything cuter than a little boy eating a sprinkled doughnut in his puppy dog pajamas? I don't think so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment