Monday, October 17, 2011

What's For Dinner?

So this week, the Swartzentrubers are having......


Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza


Picture taken by Annies Eats




















I'm in the process of making this now and am pleased, thus far, how it is coming along. I have a terrible habit of frying my yeast, but it looks like this time, I didn't. 


Chili and Grilled Cheese - I ALWAYS us my Aunt Berta's recipe for Chili because it's my favorite and just plain delicious! Perfect for hungry hunters!


Oven Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders




Photo from The Girl Who Ate Everything
















Queso Blanco Dip


Photo from Annies Eats


























And maybe some Poppy Seed Chicken if needed.


Photo from Shugart






















I've been going through some old magazines and cleaning house :) I stumbled across an old Martha Stewart pamplet of "Good Things"  and found these adorable Dishwashing Soap Bottles. Aren't they darling?!!!

Photo from Martha Stewart.com


















My deep dish pizza is calling. And I just noticed that Oliver has managed to open almost all of my kitchen cupboards :) (slight exaggeration - just 4)


Happy Monday Everybody! I leave you with a tip from Andy Andrews. Smile while you talk. It will change your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment