Saturday, April 16, 2011

What's For Dinner?

I seem to go on these spurts... For a whole week, I'll cook all new recipes. Then I'll wonder back to those good old favorites of mine. So for this week, I found all my new ideas from Semi-Homemade, Sandra Lee Magazine.


Beef Stew


So I haven't had beef stew since I lived at home. I never really liked it, but i'm giving it another chance....


Chicken in Mushroom-Wine Sauce
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans


I will be using apple juice instead of red wine and boneless/skinless chicken thighs instead of bone-in.


Meatballs and Marinara


I will be making my own meatballs instead of the store bought. Meatball Recipe


I recently stumbled on these cute little things:
Picture of Little Lemon Meringue Pies Recipe
(photo courtesy of FoodNetwork.com)


I am going to try to make them for Easter with a standard pie crust instead of the crust used in the recipe.


Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment