Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Light" = Blah......

I was tricked! I recently checked out the Food Network magazine from the library and tried a new recipe. I didn't realize that it was "light" until after I made it. Boy did it make all the difference. I even tried to add fat into it late in the cooking process, but it was too late. What a disaster.... Check it out for yourselves! It looks tasty, but don't let it trick you too!


Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs


So, tonight for supper, I am learning from my experiences and cooking with butter, cheese, pasta and CREAM! Now that's what i'm talking about. You can't go wrong with that lineup! Here it is (photo taken by The Pioneer Woman)


Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta


TPW_6718


Although mine will be lacking the basil because it has vanished from the supermarkets. (I am growing it as we speak - more pictures on that later). And the chances of mine looking like the above, are slim....


Thank you CREAM for enriching my life - and my waistline!

No comments:

Post a Comment