Friday, August 5, 2011

What's For Dinner?

Last night was glorious! I donned some jeans, and Oliver and I went to watch Ryan clean up the garden. Yes, I watched :) I am not a vegetable gardening person, and the last thing I want to do is get down in the dirt with all those stink bugs and frogs... bleh!


Despite seeing all the stink bugs, we had an enjoyable evening outside chit-chatting. We also decided that we really need a fire ring. Our ideal resolution would be to ride on up to East Back Mountain Road and steal some Pennsylvania rocks from our favorite PA people :) Stay tuned....


Well, here is what we're having for dinner next week:


Feta Sun Dried Tomato Turkey Burger Sliders
Photo by picky-palate




Chicken Tacos
Photo by Pioneer Woman



English Muffin Pizzas
Mandarin Orange and Walnut Spinach Salad with Feta (can you tell I have Feta i'm trying to use up?)


And that's all folks. Oliver is sleeping.... Finally. I feel like i'm constantly training him to sleep. I mean why can't he just remember from the last training? I'm suddenly reminded that I never learn from just one lesson. God has to remind me over and over again of things I need to learn, and He never gives up on me. Whelp - "Oliver - Mommy's never giving up on you". (someday you'll thank me... i hope)

1 comment: