Friday, August 19, 2011

Project #5 - Child's Gathered Apron

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am making a few items for the Greenwood Yard and Flea Sale happpening Saturday, September 3rd. I just completed my first project, a Child's Gathered Apron - Check out the tutorial I used HERE. I'm thinking about adding either a pocket or some buttons to add some character. I may even make some matching oven mitts with the leftover material.


I love this picture hubbs took of muffin and I :)



And this one too!

My craft room for the past couple months has been my 'formal' dining room table. My husband wants to start finishing off our bonus room, and I have great dreams of making it our office/my craft room. I'm thinking baby blue, white wainscoting, black/white accents... I'm pretty excited!


Meanwhile, as I write this, Oliver is screaming because I put him down for a nap. Ever since we started our napping routine back at 4 months old, Oliver cries every time I lay him down for a nap. I only assumed that he would naturally take his naps for several hours, but whoa was I wrong! It is not unusual for him to only sleep 2 1/2 hours during the day... all day....He's miserable. I'm miserable. The house is miserable because it's constant beg to be cleaned, is going unheard.

We have tried everything. Covering the window, noise makers, praying over his room, the list goes on. But Oliver continues to cry.... Poor little guy :(

Ok so I wrote the above at 1:00. Oliver finally dozed off at 1:15. It is now 1:52, and he is awake and crying... what should this momma do? Finding my chocolate stash is first on the list....

No comments:

Post a Comment