Sunday, June 12, 2011

What's For Dinner?

So what's for dinner this week? When I ask my hardworking husband what he wants for supper each week, I always get the same answer... "I don't care". It's when we actually sit down to dinner that he gives me his preferences, and his preference during the hot summertime is light dinners. So, not wanting to make dinners that are light on flavor or on fat and needing to fill the hardworking boy up, I have searched my favorite food blogs for ideas. Here is what the Swartzentrubers are having this week:


BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad

Photo - Picky Palate



Summer Salad with Strawberries and Feta

Photo - Our Best Bites


Salad served with Steak (petite) and Sweet Potato Fries


Samburgers



Photo - Our Best Bites


Burger served with Grilled Sweet Potatoes

(I'm crazy for Sweet Potatoes)



And to top it all off, I made Fresh Squeezed Lemonade

Have a good week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment